Friday, September 28, 2012

It's that time...












polka dot tights- I can't remember
floral shorts- urban outfitters
poity toe flats-city classified
navy sleeveless blouse- hm
watch- nixon 

It's that time of the year where my tights come out to play, not because is cold, but because is not as hot in South Florida and I just love love LOVE tights, you can see here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, also here... ok the list can go forever!!!  but as of right now I can officially say: "goodbye summer!" 
The evenings are a much less hot, less humid, I won't say cool yet because is not scarf, jacket weather yet, but I'm happy I can start incorporating my favorite wardrobe staple, tights, to my outfits :)

Hey btw is FRIDAY!!!! woop woop!










11 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable outfit. I love those shorts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenna! :D i got them a while back and on sale :D it was a steal! thank you for stopping by! just saw your blog and loved it!! following you now! <3

      Delete
  2. Love it!

    (giveaway iphone cover)

    Kiss,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your shorts!

    you have a great blog and a great sense of style!

    we are now following you on google friend connect, would really appreciate it if you follow us back :)

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit and pictures!!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfits are so cute! Love your blog <3

    Best,
    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! and so are yours!!! following you now! :D!!!

      Delete
  6. love these tights! I have a few pairs just like this that are in heavy rotation in my fall wardrobe :) xx

    www.glittersgold.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.